Roll on Wax Warmer Kit
Roll on Wax Warmer Kit
Ask for a quote below
Formulario de contacto
Wax Roller Heater
After the roll-on wax heater is powered on and the LED light is on, put
wax refill in the heater's and heat it for 30 minutes, Heat to a suitable wax state After observing the state of the wax, turn off the power and use it.
Non-woven hair removal wax strip
The non-woven paper specially invented for hair removal helps to speed up the waxing process, reduce pain, and bring you a more comfortable experience.
Two Rose Roller Wax
Soft wax rich in pure natural rose essence, Has a moisturizing skin effect, Moisturizes the skin while removing hair. Has a balanced grip on normal hair, is Suitable for all skin types, Try to use it on smooth skin, The effect will be better and can effectively reduce pain.
After Wax Treatment with Lavender Oil （Calming Oil Wipes）
Wax is soluble in oil (fat-soluble) instead of water, so after waxing, you need to use an After Wax Treatment with Lavender Oil to remove wax residue and moisturize the skin.
Needing Attention In Hair Removal
- Do not use it on damaged or burned skin.
- After waxing, do not take a bath. You can use aloe lotion to soothe the skin.
- After depilation, you need to wrap the rolling part of the wax box with depilatory wax paper, then cover the lid and place it upright on a flat surface. Do not lay it flat to prevent wax leakage.
- This is a soft wax. When it is used again, the hard wax will solidify the outlet because of long-term storage. You need to unlock the wax roller to make it easier to slide.
- If you have any allergies, please stop using it, but occasionally red spots are normal.
- Please store in a cool and dry place, out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for use on sagging skin.
- Before use, please make sure that the skin is clean and oil-free.
- Insert the wax into the Wax machine.
- Connect the waxing machine to the main power supply.
- Heat the wax box to make it liquid, Usually, the wax is heated to the ideal temperature within 15-25 minutes. Turn off the power, hold the Wax Cartridge, and tilt it at least 5 times to ensure that the wax melts.
- Open the cover of the waxing heater machine, tear off the adhesive tape of the wax box, and roll it with the wax roller when using it, the effect will be better. (Apply to the skin quickly before the wax cools)
- Follow the direction of hair growth or roll on waxed paper to apply wax. (Please wax as soon as possible before the wax cools)
- Use wax paper in the treatment area. Press repeatedly with one hand to evenly and tightly stick the wax paper to the skin from the direction of hair growth.
- Pull waxing paper quickly from the opposite direction of hair growth. （Do not use wax multiple times on the same area of the skin)
- After depilation, use After Wax Treatment with Lavender Oil to clean it.
Polycyclopentadiene, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Ethylele/Propylene Copolymer, Shea Butter , Rose oil , Mica, Parfum/Fragrance，
How to use
How to use
1.Carefully open the bag, and pour the required amount of the product into a wax warmer and heat until wax beads are completely melted.
2.Once melted, test the wax’s temperature on wrist before applying it on the skin for hair removal. For best results, prep your skin for waxing with Pre-Waxing Cleansing Lotion.
3.Using a clean spatula, apply hard wax in layers of about 2-3 mm in the direction of hair growth.
4.Wait a few moments until it cools, then quickly and firmly peel off against the direction of hair growth.
5.After treatment, we recommend the use of After- Waxing Treatment Lotion to remove any wax residues and soothe the skin.
*Caution: Do not apply wax at too high a temperature. Do not apply on varicose veins, irritated or infected skin, or open wounds.
You can leave your address, quantity, and we will reply to your shipping time and shipping cost as soon as possible in the contact email.